Mum’s do so much for us, things we don’t even realise half the time because it’s just something they do. It’s difficult to put into words and thank them enough for all of this, loving us unconditionally, being there and always listening. You might also wish to give a Mother’s Day card to your gran, aunt or mother-in-law or dad because they’ve loved you like a mum too.
So, what DO you write in a card for Mother’s Day?
1. Tell them how much you love them, appreciate everything they do for you and what a great job they do
2. Think about a moment they’ve helped you with something and it’s really helped you or changed things for the better for you.
3. Remember a moment you’ve had a fits of laughter over and it always makes you smile
4. Mention your favourite childhood memory of them.
5. If you don’t live close, arrange something to do together when you do meet next so you both have something to look forward to and make memories.
My personal favourite message for Mother’s Day is simple…
Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day.
I feel like it’s such a beautiful and perfect quote because at the end of the day, i wouldn’t be who am i today wasn’t for my mum. It sums up everything about the one person who has always been there for you, caring for you, teaching you and loved you no matter what.
I wrote a post a few weeks ago about 6 important things mum’s do for us so check that out too for ideas. Now, I’m feeling slightly emotional so I’m going to call my mummy…
Love Dina x