You’re in the Christmas spirit with Christmas songs on in, a nice hot drink, stamps, some nice pens and a whole bunch of Christmas cards ready to write this years’ Christmas cards for friends and family all excited then it hits you…writer’s block.
Crap, do you write the same message in each card or do you make each one special, the easiest thing would be to write Merry Christmas in each and send them off but that wouldn’t be very meaningful since Christmas is the time to spread joy and happiness and it being the time of year where your card will probably be put out on display for the longest time. So, for this post, I’ve gathered a bunch of my favourite quotes to write in cards for the holiday season.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
It’s a good idea to take the time to let friends and family any big announcements or what you’re up to over the holidays or maybe organise a catch up over the holidays or in the New Year. Don’t forget though to make each one individual to who you’re sending it to.
- Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
- Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- Have a magical holiday season.
- Joy & Peace
- I don’t usually write Christmas cards, but when I do, I usually write the same thing in all of them.
- If I had to choose between you and Santa, I’d choose you. I think it’s a bit creepy a guy comes in my house while I’m sleeping.
- The gift of love, the gift of peace and the gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
If you’re a business, it’s a good idea to send out cards to clients, co-workers and other businesses. It will show that you care and have appreciate working together, are a valued member of the team and it will make a good impression on them.
Business Christmas cards can be kept short and formal as you may be sending out thousands! If you have the time, it is a good idea to personalise as many as you can thanking them for working for/with you and that you wish the New Year bring bigger and better success for you both by working together more.
Christmas Message Ideas for Business
- Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and all the best in the coming year!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a joyful holiday season.
- We’re wishing you a Christmas filled with the warmth of family, friends, and fun.
- I hope your holidays are enjoyable and relaxing.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Thank you for all of your support this year.
- We want to take this opportunity to say Thank You for your Business and Merry Christmas.
- In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season and a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness.
Hopefully, this will give you a few ideas what to write in your cards this year. Check out the Christmas cards in the shop if you’ve still to buy yours and get writing soon!